ProBasics Transformer Transport Chair
The K4 Transformer Transport Chair from Probasics is engineered to function as both a transport and manual wheelchair.
The Transformer is a lightweight, durable transport chair that also comes with a set of 24″ quick-release rear wheels with composite hand rims, allowing the user to get around on their own when/if the need arises.
The chair also features 8″ full swivel front casters mounted on aluminum forks. In addition, the chair comes standard with desk-length flip-back arms as well as composite footrests with heel loops and detachable flip-up rear anti-tippers. It folds easily for convenient storage, making travel with the item a snap. The Transformer has a weight capacity of 250 lb. / 113.4 kg and is backed by a lifetime-limited warranty.
- Desk-length flip-back arms with padded armrests
- Lightweight aluminum frame, just 31.8 lb. / 14.4 kg
- 8” full swivel front casters mounted on aluminum forks
- 24” quick release rear wheels with composite hand rims
- Bolted on 8” transport chair rear wheels
- Lightweight black, woven nylon upholstery
- Fold down back with easy release paddles
- Complete with 2 sets of lightweight aluminum wheel locks for both 24” and 8” rear wheel modes
- Durable blue epoxy frame finish
- Detachable flip-up rear anti-tippers
- Accessory pouch sewn into back
- Composite footrests with heel loops
- Folds for easy storage